Monday 18 August 2014

Returning to Blogging.... In One Place

It's been a while since the last post hasn't it?!
Life has been rather chaotic with lots of different writing projects, conferences, assemblies, camps and Children Worldwide stuff. Sadly, when life gets so busy, the first thing that has to go is the blogging!


My hubby and I also have a ministry blog - that we never seem to have time to keep updated...... mainly because I'm not good at describing what is going on in our life and ministry. Plus, the system we were using wasn't very accessible visually, so I was finding it difficult to use. I tweet constantly about what we are doing and tend to hope people follow that.... but not everyone does twitter!

Whilst on the last week of Hungarton Camp we had an email to say the servers where our ministry blog is held had been hacked.... did we still want the blog? We made the decision to close it before we checked if our blog had been affected, it hadn't, but we still feel it's a good decision.
So.... Having tried extra pages on here, I've now decided to have another Blogger site under the same title as the previous blog "The Morgan-Gurrs" - much easier to administer (Bigger font and accessed more easily from the systems I use!)

Meanwhile - I have the basis for a few 'musings' blogs going around in my head!

Currently I'm pondering the question: Have you noticed that most children's teaching about serving God has "God will reward you" as the central reason for serving? Should we also be saying "Do it just because you love God so much, and because your service is worship"?

I will continue to ponder!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.